Friday, July 17, 2009

writings of the self

assisiting myself in being more directive in my world. in the moment i realize everything that im accepting and allowing and soemtimes it just doesnt feel comfortable like for example when i went to mcdonalds i realized that i didnt stand here as. this made me feel pressured and in turn i was not here as directive. i notticed that looking at people and desciding where to look became a problem, how to be what to do and in many ways i can relate to viktor from desteni forums. i remember attempting to breathe and be here in that moment but the pressure was there in my face and i didnt allow myself to relax and be here and i now realize that this can happen through man times in my day. fear of self eexpression, seeing myself as not worthy or valid enough to be myself for all and everything that i am.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to in the moment not realize and correct when it is that i am not here as the breathe.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see myself as valod enough to take myself and all that i am into consideration.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge me in self hate of myself in spite of myself.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not aware of viktors indivudual process. So I cannot compare your the both processes. What you will often see, is that we all will face our issues and that we are alike. So if your comfortable you can use his words as SF and add your own SF to it.
    I would like to see your sf on 'looking at people' and then sf on 'when people look at you'. These SF will show you something.

    ReplyDelete